Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome Family and Friends


Welcome Family and Friends DEAR FRIENDS:


Welcome to my new blog NUT TREE CION!


I am new to blogging but wanted to develop an interactive blog for the review of food, nutrition, sustainable living wellness and health. Please join me in this fun and interactive venue to explore new ideas and improve our quality of life in our changing environment. If you have any suggestions on how this might work better feel free to make suggestions. I am really excited to share with you my adventures and knowledge around my favorite topics. I am a Registered Nurse currently working in the Operating Room but have a insatiable appetite for information regarding food and health. My story is quite unique and I have survived many challenges, I want to share with you how I became successful in my life, but foremost I want all of you to learn from my experiences.
Hope to see you on the Nut Tree
Lou the Nut Tree Cion adventurer!

No comments:

Post a Comment